Terms and conditions
Standard shipping will take between 48 and 72 hours to arrive at your destination. Urgent shipping will take between 24 and 48 hours.
Deliveries will be made from Monday to Friday. Orders received on Fridays (after 2:00 p.m.), Saturdays, Sundays, or public holidays will be shipped on the following Monday or next business day.
We do not accept returns for misuse of the product.
If you have any questions about the product or cultivation, contact us (email@example.com) and we will help you solve them.
When you receive the package, check that the box is in good condition, and if it is not, let us know.
Thank you very much. We hope you enjoy them!
For the purposes of applicable data protection legislation, you should note the following:
If you reside in a non-member country of the European Economic Area, the collection of your personal data will be governed by the privacy laws of the state of California.
The company responsible for personal data is RESETEA GESTIÓN RESPONSABLE S.L. with registered office at C/ Islas Estelas 8, 35350 – Nigrán (hereinafter RESETEA) (hereinafter, “We” or “the Data Controller”). To contact the representative of the Data Controller, you can send an email to: INFO@RESETEA.COM.
Failure to provide certain information indicated as mandatory may result in your order not being processed or the use of certain services available on the Platform.
To register and navigate the Platform, you must be over 16 years old. RESETEA may use your personal information to verify your age and ensure compliance with this restriction.
2. Legal basis for processing personal data
The collection and processing of your personal data is based primarily on the contractual and/or pre-contractual relationship you have with us.
When we send you our newsletters with news and offers or use the email you have provided us to contact you in a personalized way, we rely on informed consent.
The treatment of the information collected by our cookies is based on the informed consent you give us, in accordance with current legislation.
3. Personal information we collect
To place orders on the Platform, you must include personal information such as your country or city of residence, name, and surname… To purchase our products, we will request your credit or debit card details, expiration date, and CVV number. If you pay through PayPal, we will ask for your email address. If you request an invoice, we will request billing details if necessary.
When you visit our Platform, we record data such as frequency of use, dates and times of access, when you view or click on specific content, your product preferences, articles you share, or messages you post. We use login records, when you read our emails, and Internet Protocol («IP») addresses to identify you and record your use of the Platform.
We do not make automated decisions based on profiles, beyond personalized advertising and legitimate fraud prevention on the Internet.
We receive information through other platforms such as if you register through Facebook or similar technologies. This may include personal text or images available on the external page.
RESETEA, as Data Controller, will process your personal data for the following purposes:
1. Managing your orders.
2. Contacting you via email regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or offers of the same, including Platform security updates, whenever necessary or reasonable for your execution.
3. Attending to requests or inquiries made through the customer service channels available on our Platform.We also use your information to generate aggregated data that does not identify you. For example, generating statistics about our users or the demographic distribution of visitors.
As part of the Service, and when the user has expressly consented, RESETEA may use your personal data to provide you with personalized advertising related to our own products and services or those of third-party collaborators through emails or other electronic communication means. In order to improve the service we provide to you, we inform you that the personal data related to your purchases, interests and preferences may be used by RESETEA for analysis, generation of usage profiles, marketing studies, quality surveys and improvement of interaction with our customers.
You can unsubscribe from notifications by following the instructions provided in each communication.
6. Data retention period
We will keep your personal data for the prescription periods of the obligations that may have arisen from the processing of the data and/or the periods legally established.
7. Service providers
8. Data protection rights
As the Data Controller, we undertake to respect the confidentiality of your personal data and to guarantee the exercise of your rights. At all times, you may exercise the following rights:
- Right of access: You have the right to confirm that we are processing your personal data and, if so, to obtain a copy of such data and complete information about the processing.
- Right to rectification: You have the right to correct errors, modify inaccurate or incomplete data, and ensure the accuracy of the information subject to processing.
- Right to erasure: You have the right to request the erasure of your data without undue delay if the processing is unlawful or the purpose that motivated its processing or collection has disappeared.
- Right to restriction of processing: You have the right to request the suspension of processing if it is unlawful or the accuracy of the data has been contested.
- Right to object: You have the right to object to the processing of your data when it is intended for direct marketing purposes or when the processing should cease for reasons related to your personal situation, unless there is a legitimate interest or it is necessary for the exercise or defense of legal claims.
- Right not to be subject to individualized decisions: You have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, that produces legal effects or affects you, unless it is necessary for the performance of a contract, permitted by law, or you have given your explicit consent.
To exercise these rights, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org, clearly indicating (i) your identity, including at least your full name and the email address you used to purchase or register with RESETEA, as well as a document that verifies your identity, and (ii) the right or rights you are exercising.
You may contact the Control Authority in your country to file a claim or request the protection of your rights if you deem it appropriate.
The exercise of these rights is free, unless manifestly unfounded or excessive requests are made, in which case the data subject may be required to bear the cost of processing.
9. Cookie information